Description: CG Lead/ LookDev / Yeti fur – fleece
Lead a team of 10 3D artists to deliver a 110 sec spot over 5 months.
- I was responsible for hiring of staff, bidding and allocating times to tasks. Co-planned and scheduled the project.
- Liaising with the designers to ensure their vision was upheld and executed.
- Collaborated with the riggers to build a common face rig system across all the characters and the 5 body types. Integrated character changes, mesh and UV updates in the pipeline.
- Developed and created the sheep’s groom/fur with Yeti.
- Textured and look-developed the 5 Bedouin people’s outfit shaders.
- Created and troubleshot shading files for alembic caches.
- Compositing in Nuke, fixes and adjustments. Maintained the conformed edit with Nuke Studio, and generating final outputs.
- Performed daily IT and computer / network tasks with offsite admins.
- Mentored and encouraged other artists.
Also lead a 3D team for Oreo/Cadbury OOH Print campaign delivering 9 high res posters. Helped with 3D lookdev on the 60 second film.